A modified version (fork) of Notepad2 based on Kai Liu's and other people's patches.
Changes compared to the official Notepad2
- Code folding
- Support for bookmarks
- Option to mark all occurrences of a word
- Word auto-completion
- Syntax highlighting support for AutoHotkey, AutoIt3, AviSynth, Bash, CMake, Inno Setup, LaTeX, Lua, Markdown, NSIS, Ruby, Tcl and YAML scripts
- Improved support for NFO ANSI art
- Support for replacing Windows Notepad using a clean, unintrusive registry-based method
- Other various minor changes and tweaks
Supported Operating Systems
XP SP3 (SP2 might or might not work), Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 both 32-bit and 64-bit.
If you use Windows 2000, the last build working on it is
- If you find any bugs or have any suggestions for the implemented lexers (and not only) feel free
to provide patches/pull requests. Without patches/pull requests chances are that nothing will be fixed/implemented.
- I'm not interested in any localization of Notepad2.
Changed keyboard shortcuts compared to Notepad2
Ctrl+Alt+F2 Expand selection to next match.
Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F2 Expand selection to previous match.
Ctrl+Shift+Enter New line with toggled auto indent option.